Automatic Gates Installation - Lane Cove - North Shore
Published on December 7, 2017 at 5:23 PM
Site: Centennial Avenue, Lane Cove
Installed: 1 October 2014
Brief: to secure the side driveway access to the backyard
- This was a difficult site to fit an automatic gate system in as their was no side room and the driveway are was quite narrow.
- To ensure no side room was lost in the driveway the gate was mounted to the fron of the house and the side post was mounted on top of the brick wall allowing maximum driveway width for our client.
- The motor was mounted outside the gate so the gate could swing outward once again maintaining the maximum width of the driveway for the client.
- The design is galvanised steel slats with a powdercoated finish - the slats are 65mm slats with a 15mm gap.
- The electric gate system is operated from a small key ring remote control.