Electric Gates Installation - Windsor Plaza - Sydney CBD
This installation was completed last Thursday 25 Sept 2014.
Site: Windsor Plaza – 336 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
The brief: to secure the car parking are for the complex in a busy CBD area, the complex consists of residential apartments and offices on the lower levels of the building.
- We manufactured a pair of galvanised steel swing driveway gates which were 5.0mtrs wide and 3.3mtrs high, due to the size of the gates they were unable to be powder coated so were painted black using electro static spray
- We have installed a pair of commercial heavy duty electro-hydraulic swing gate operators which have a slow down feature to prevent the gates slamming when closing and an emergency manual override to allow occupants to operate the gates manually if a power black out occurs
- A multi function control board has been installed on the system allowing the buildings existing swipe card system to be connected to their new automatic gate system for easy operation
- Photo Electric Safety Beams have been installed on the Automatic Gate System the Photo Electric Beams provide safety as they detect if a vehicle or person is stopped in the path of the gate and will hold the gates in the open position until the driveway area is clear, the Photo-Electric Beams also provide auto closing of the system as they detect a vehicle passing through the gates and close the gates automatically once the vehicle has safely entered or exited the car park area
- An electric lock has been fitted to the electric gate system for added security, the lock stops the gates from been forced open