COVID-19 Latest Update
Last updated on March 19th, 2020 at 12:00pm AEST
Our thoughts are with those that have been personally affected by the outbreak of Covid 19.
During these unprecedented times our first priority is the safety and well being of our team, their families, our customers and suppliers.
We have implemented and continue to review the best safe work methods to safeguard our employees and team whilst carrying out services for you.
- Firstly, our friendly team will no longer shake your hand on arrival.
- Any remote controls and manual release keys that need to be handed over are to be placed into a basket that our technician will have with him so no direct contact is required and the safe distance between persons is maintained at one and a half meters.
- A strict hygiene routine for all of our staff in the office and out in the field has been implemented. Hand sanitizer, masks and tools to assist to ensure no direct contact between our team and customers is required at any time have been supplied to our team.
- All of our team are aware they are required to maintain a safe distance of one and a half meters whilst working on your site, we ask that you are also mindful of this and assist in ensuring this disctance is maintained when liaising with our team on site.
- Disinfecting protocols for our vehicles and regularly used tools and equipment
- Splitting our teams to maintain segregation each day, when more than one person is required on site they will be travelling in separate vehicles and maintaining safe working distance from each other.
- All staff are kept updated on the Covid 19 situation, requirements and symptoms and understand they are not to attend work if they have been in contact with anyone who is undergoing testing or has Covid 19 or shows symptoms themselves.
We understand how important your security is in these unprecedented times, we will be operating to ensure support of your security gate system and access system along with our normal services, all whilst being highly aware of the current situation.
We look forward to working with you.
Australian Auto Gates Pty Ltd
Ph: 02 9067 4902